The humble apple is a mighty component of a healthy, balanced diet.
Health benefits of apples include:
- Anti-oxidants. Apples are a powerhouse in reducing cell damage from oxidative stress.
- Rich in energy and nutrients:
- Vitamin C and B-group vitamins,
- Minerals: potassium, calcium, iron, zinc,
- Low GI for long-lasting energy,
- No fat, cholesterol or salt.
- More dietary fibre than some breakfast cereals – helps control weight and reduce other risks.
- Breathe Easy: Apples are high in the class of anti-oxidants thought to provide a protective benefit to lungs and breathing.
Practical and Convenient
It is easy for you and your family to get the apple advantage, especially in a modern, hectic lifestyle.
- Convenient: No mess, unwrapping, peeling, preparation or fuss. Simply pack in the lunchbox, and eat on the go.
- Delicious: Kids need never find out that the apples they love are also healthy.
- Diverse: Vary your selection from the tasty range of available varieties – keep your taste-buds on their toes.